5.23.2010

ideas, ideas, and ideas

I know this is a writing blog, but something inspired me to write so I'm sharing her art with you: (yes, it is slightly girly, but I'm a girl.)

www.lisaonstad.blogspot.com

You can see her artwork at Posies Cafe up in NoPo on Kenton Street while sitting in a lovely wingback chair, maybe even the yellow one.

Also, here are two little writing exercises I did the other day:

#1 Word Association - write the first thing that comes to mind when you see these words.
1. Red little ________
2. Comfort equals ________
3. This pattern makes me feel crazy _________
4. This pattern makes me feel happy ________
5. I could spend the whole day at __________
6. This type of art intimidates me __________
7. I wish I could have coffee with __________
8. The perfect color combination is _________
9. The elements to perfect inspiration are _________
10. If I could live in another decade it would be _________
11. This musical artist inspires me _________
12. I want to wear more ___________
13. I think my curtains are __________
14. The last thing that really caught my eye was __________
15. When I visit the museum _____________
16. I wish I knew more about ___________
17. The best smell in the world is ___________


#2 Write 20 things you like to do. Then write the last time you did them (approximately).

Thank you to Olivia Moore for sharing these on her creativity blog.

1 comment:

  1. love the art, especially because it's on lined paper.

    ReplyDelete